Monday, June 10, 2013

Vera Bradley All In One Crossbody: A Closer Look

We were all treated to sneak preview of the new All In One Crossbody coming for fall this past weekend.  When you purchased one at $54, you could purchase a 2nd one for 50% off!! That's a great deal and I hope you all got to take advantage of it.  I only purchased one for myself, but I'm still so excited about it.  I'm posting these pics for you guys to get a better understanding of how this is different from the other wristlets currently available.  (These are still online, but there are only a few colors that aren't sold out.)



Your crossbody strap and wristlet strap are removable so you can use whatever one fits you best.  I like that you can choose which side to put the wrist strap on since the metal rings are on both sides.



The front flap opens to cell phone pocket which is secured with a magnet.


My iPhone 5 in a speck case did fit, but it was very tight and I almost couldn't get the magnet to close.  If you have an Otterbox, I don't think this is the wristlet for you.



The first zipper compartment reveals several credit card slots.  I love this because with the All in One Wristlet and Smart Phone wristlet you only get 3 slots.  I need a little extra space!!



You also get the larger cash pocket where you don't have to fold your bills.  Thumbs up Vera!!


The 2nd zipper compartment has another little zipper pocket for change or whatever else you can fit and 2 slots for anything and everything.  I think this will be great for lip gloss and gum during a night out!!


I haven't been using this bag long enough to form a true opinion but from what I can tell I think the crossbody strap is a little too short.  I didn't purchase this with the idea of using it crossbody in mind anyways, so I'm ok with that.

It was so fun seeing these in the new colors, I can not wait until July 9!!



25 comments:

  1. I would probably use this as a wallet more than a bag. I need something a little bigger for a few "just in case" items. lol Thanks for the pictures, though! I might end up picking this up, after all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I've just been using it as a wristlet but I do like it.

      Delete
  2. I like that you can use this as a wallet too with all straps removed which I will probably do once I get a bag in Heather. I got Heather and my daughter got Cocoa Moss and I also had a coupon for $15 off a $50 purchase at my local Hallmark so with the buy one get one for 25% off and the coupon we got a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Your heather bag looks so different than mine with the pattern placement. I have some solid deep plum on the front which I don't see on yours. Some of these larger prints I am not so sure of nowadays on the smaller items. Really makes them look different from each other. Like the Cocoa Moss. The one my daughter got is gorgeous in the pattern placement. Other ones I saw I did not like at all--dare I say--I thought they were ugly even.

      Delete
    2. Coupons make everything worth while!! I agree about the patterns being different. I went through every Heather one they had before I settled on this one. The small items are hard to buy sometimes if you don't get the pattern just right. How are you liking the wristlet? Do you carry it crossbody?

      Delete
  3. The store I got mine at, Hallmark only got one of each pattern in stock so I did not have a choice but I like my Heather one a lot. I had seen the only one a Cocoa Moss that another Hallmark store got in; they got no other new colors which was strange. It was not pretty. The Hallmark where my daughter got hers and I got mine was a pretty Cocoa Moss. So far, I have not carried mine at all yet but have tried it out at home crossbody and it worked/felt fine. I have been taking my daughter to camp and carrying bigger totes this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably only ordered a few because they didn't know how they would sell would be my guess. I think I'm going to carry mine crossbody this weekend and see how it does. I'm just nervous people will think it looks stupid bc it's so small, lol.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing! :) I really like the crossbody, I almost purchased one at my local retailer, but decided it would be too small for me, even when just going on a night of time...lol! it's super cute though, I just wish it were a bit bigger :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was too small also, but I gave it a shot and it's awesome!! It holds way more than i thought. I carried it crossbody for the first time this past weekend and it's awesome!! It was perfect for all of the Father's Day activities we had going on.

      Delete
  5. My all time favorite VB print would have to be Summer Cottage or Island Blooms! It's so hard to choose! But i am in love with Heather already, and it's not even out yet! Can't wait to get my hands on the new patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite VB print is Watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this cute wallet! My favorite color is floral nightngale

    ReplyDelete
  8. This convertible crossbody looks kind of mall, good for going partying with, you can hold the phone, money, keys, and light makeup maybe?

    My favorite print is Twirly Birds Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the LOLA print on the crossbody, but there's not even enough room for a chapstick! It's a return, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My all time favorite pattern is 'Purple Punch' and my newest favorite pattern is 'Heather'! :) Wasn't sure where to post this question, when entering the giveaway...sorry if it's the wrong spot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My all time favorite Vera Bradley Print is Boysenberry !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think I have an all-time fave. I love so many of the prints! I just got a little hipster in English rose yesterday, which I love, but I'm also really loving the Venetian Paisley, and so many of the others too...

    ReplyDelete
  14. All-Time favorite print is HAPPY SNAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Miss your VB commentary and hope you post when the Fall items come out next week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have you been to the shops to see the new fall items? I keep hoping for a post:)I did order a TON of stuff online during the big summer sale the first week of June. It came yesterday (takes a full week to get to me)and only one item was defective so that was pretty good. One beach towel of the two had a crooked fabric cut but I can live with that! VB is sending me a replacement for the defective item so good customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pertandingan Olahraga masih didominasi oleh sepakbola, itu sebabnya masih banyak yang bertaruh tanpa mengetahui cara prediksi skor akurat. Sehingga bukan kemenangan yang didapat justru sebaliknya. Harapan yang besar tidak dapat digapai karena kurangnya (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete